Staying Sober is Not a One Man Act
Prevention starts well before the opportunity for relapse occurs.
Relapse Prevention and Case Management
By utilizing models such as the CMT M.E.T Matrix Model and GORSKI-CENAPS Model for relapse prevention, a model recognized as one of the treatment approaches by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA), Wellness Center of Palm Beach specializes in ensuring individuals take part in relapse prevention and case management to resist temptations that may present throughout rehab and long after its completion.
Wellness Center of Palm Beach’s case management services provide former addicts and alcoholics the guidance, structure and accountability necessary for success. Our recovery case management services support the client to establish and maintain a sustainable recovery lifestyle by meeting each individual’s needs and schedule. All of Wellness Center of Palm Beach’s Case Managers are certified or registered addiction specialists and have extensive experience in drug and alcohol counseling. We work one-on-one with our clients in person, video or phone if they are out of the area.
In addition, our case managers help clients find their way in society once they leave the addiction treatment program. For example, Wellness Center of Palm Beach can help apply for government assistance, learning how to budget the individual’s finances, help find a place to live or employment, and our case managers are there to help and ensure a seamless transition into life after recovery.
Wellness Center of Palm Beach’s Case Management Services may include:
- One-on-one meetings and phone calls with the client to provide support and direction
- Career advice, financial management, employment advice, comprehensive health and wellness, and goal setting
- Meetings with family members to help to ensure the best form of support for the client
- Monitoring client’s attendance at 12-Step or any other recovery program meetings, therapist and medical appointments, outpatient programs, etc.
- Random urinalysis drug and alcohol screening, when required or necessary
- Referrals for and help with navigating the legal system, if needed